The new collars showed up in the mail yesterday (a day earlier than I expected, I love Amazon.)
I think Daisy’s bark collar might be at least getting her attention, but last night she was outside and something upset her and she kind of went nuts. We’ll give it a few more days and I will try to find out if there is something I can do to supplement it. Barking is hard because I can’t figure out a way to immediately correct her, I’m always too late because she’s well into it before I can get to her.
We let Leika wear her new collar last night, but we didn’t use it. The instruction book left something to be desired and I’m not feeling confident about how to use it. I don’t want to make things worse, and this doesn’t feel like something that should be fooled around with, so I’ve got to find some more information before I do any more.
I feel more hopeful, maybe this is the crutch I need to really make some good progress.