1. What is your cleaning style like? Slow and steady wins the race! I finally got into a good rhythm where everything is getting done every day somehow, and I got to bed and wake up with a clean house. What happens between waking up and going to bed? Not important to me.
2. What is your favorite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy? Ummm. I have no clue.
3. Do you like stormy weather? Clouds, a little rain, but only for about a day. No thank you to thunderstorms.
4. What is your favorite cold treat on a hot day? Corona with lime.
5. What is your favorite warm treat on a cold day? …Coffee. I guess that’s not a treat, but that’s what sounds good.
6. Who is your favorite animated character? It used to be Marvin the Martian. No one else comes to mind right now, so I’ll stick with that.
7. What do you keep your jewelry in? A jewelry box.
8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme? Well, the beds in Lucy’s room both have jungle animal sheets and there is a jungle animal lamp in there, does that count? Other than that, our them is Young Family With No Decorating Skills.
9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows – if so, what is your favorite? Nope, don’t have cable. But if I ever remembered I would watch Nate Berkus .
10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking? Well, I delivered a baby in my bedroom, does that count? If so, July of 2010.