Bah. I am TIRED. Exhausted, body aching.
We went to babysit a friend’s baby who is just a couple of weeks younger than Lucy. It was SO NICE to get out of the house, even if we just went to a different house. At one point I was holding both babies, which was funny to me because physically they are kind of opposite, roly poly Lucy in one arm and the stringbean that is Baby B in the other.
Two days in a row we’ve gone out. That’s probably a record for me. AND I want to go out tomorrow too! We’ve got to send some mail and pick up the mail, and I want to go to Target and Joann’s. AND I just found out that Ikea is doing a kids eat free promo, so I’m hoping that Thursday or Friday we can meet up with a friend for lunch.
I’m frustrated because I feel motivated and excited, and I want to DO! THINGS! NOW! but I am so freaking tired that I haven’t gotten anything done. I’m hoping that today’s outing tired out the kids enough that some decent sleep can be had tonight, and tomorrow we’ll be able to kick some to-do list butt.
Speaking of to-do…A friend sent me this about organizing our days. I know that I am a routine person without question. I am discovering though, that Adeline? She’s kind of a schedule kind of kid. I’m hoping she’ll loosen up a little as time goes on, but it is going to be very tricky trying to compromise both of our needs so we can live in harmony.
So…tomorrow will be:
bathrooms, office, spare room
- Pick up-living room,
girl’s room, master bedroom, kitchen
- Vacuum house
- Empty in house trash cans
45 minutes till lunch…
- Print registration stuff for trailer/write check
- Print coupon for Target
- Menu plan and grocery list for the rest of the week +coupons
- Select projects for knitting and sewing for next 2 months (the goal is a knitting project + a sewing project per month, with the majority intended to be gifts). Make list of supplies needed.
- Get Netflix ready to return
- Mop kitchen
- Pick up dog poop
- go to Joann’s, Target and grocery store
- Trash out